Don’t let maintenance issues become expensive repairs!
With the Homeowners Maintenance Program, you will receive quarterly inspections for your home. Each quarter we will give you recommendations on what repairs should be done immediately, which can wait and what you should keep an eye on. We provide our Homeowners Maintenance Program to homes throughout Berks County PA and beyond.
- Gutters and down spouts. Clogged gutters can lead to water in your basement.
- Inspect sidewalks, steps and driveways, as they will get worse over the winter months.
- Inspect your roof for damaged or curled shingles, corroded flashing, or leaky vents. A leak can lead to massive damage if not caught.
- Foundation walls will be inspected for deteriorated brick, block, mortar or purging. Cracking due to settlement will also be noted and monitored.
- Porches, decks and wooden components will be checked for rot and insect infestation.
- Chimneys and chimney caps will be inspected for loose or deteriorated mortar or cracked stucco.
- Masonry walls will be checked for deteriorated brick and mortar. Stucco walls will be inspected for cracking and separating. Gaps, cracks around windows and doors.
- Inspect all sinks, faucets and toilets for leaks and drips.
- And much more is included in our 20 point inspection.
Do you forget to check your home safety equipment? Let us take it off your list.
As part of your home maintenance program we will:
- Test and/or change batteries in all smoke alarms
- Test Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Test Fire Extinguishers
- Disconnect dryer vents and vacuum (this is the #1 cause of home fires)
At the completion of your quarterly inspection you will be given a list of recommendations from L&L Services that should be done to keep your home in tip top shape. There is no obligations to have these repairs done by L&L Services. If you do need assistance with some of the items we would be happy to assist you.
As a member of our Home Owners Maintenance Program, you will receive 10% off any service we perform for you. Join our Home Owners Maintenance Program for 4 easy payments (quarterly) of $99 or pay for the whole year for $360. One year contract required.
Senior citizens and first time home buyers get a 10% discount (off quarterly payments).
Why should you choose L & L Services’ Home Owners Maintenance Program?
- Get assurance that your home is safe
- Affordable for all home owners
- Comfort in knowing your home is being cared for
- Take the guess work out of repairs
Contact us today to learn more information about our Home Owners Maintenance Program and to sign up.