L&L Services is a small construction company that focuses on quality service. We provide a complete range of general contracting services including masonry and hardscaping, roofing, flooring, windows, and more.
Homes built during the last 15 years will eventually have failures to their stone or stucco facing. This industry secret is one that has surfaced.
L&L Services and Rentals, LLC has 24 years of construction and business experience. We are a small construction company that never loses sight of customer service and quality. We are a small company with big company standards. L&L Services performs full background checks, drug testing and mandates lead paint certification for all employees. Michelle and Rick also wanted to be a part of our community and that is why we have dedicated 2 full days of service per month for a non profit organizations in our community. Rick is highly active in the local community, supporting non-profits and started a career as a union mason in Philadelphia.
Talk to us today on your project. We look forward to working with you!
A little about L&L Services
L&L Services and Rentals, LLC was created in early 2009 by Rick and Michelle Herbert, Rick has 24 years of construction and business experience. “We decided to put together a small construction company that will not lose sight of customer service and quality. We wanted to create a small company with big company standards.”
Who has time to call around for multiple contractors? A contractor for electric, roofing, and…
Did you know with one call we can do it all?
Emergency Repairs, Home Remodeling, Commercial Property Repairs, Office Solutions, specializes in mold and water intrusion caused by improper Stone Veneer/Stucco/Brick installation and more!
Home Owners Maintenance Program
Don’t let maintenance issues become expensive repairs.
With the Home Maintenance Program, you will receive quarterly inspections for your home. Each quarter we will give you recommendations on what repairs should be done immediately, which can wait and what you should keep an eye on.
- Gutters and down spouts. Clogged gutters can lead to water in your basement.
- Inspect sidewalks, steps and driveways, as they will get worse over the winter months.
- Inspect your roof for damaged or curled shingles, corroded flashing or leaky vents.
- Foundation walls will be inspected for deteriorated brick, block, mortar or purging. Cracking due to settlement will also be noted and monitored.
- Porches, decks and wooden components will be checked for rot and insect infestation.
- Chimneys and chimney caps will be inspected for loose or deteriorated mortar or cracked stucco.
- Masonry walls will be checked for deteriorated brick and mortar. Stucco walls will be inspected for cracking and separating. Gaps, cracks around windows and doors.
- Inspect all sinks, faucets and toilets for leaks and drips.
- And much more is included in our 20 point inspection.